Now Hiring: PT Light Industrial Fabricator
Part time Light Industrial Fabricator
Positions Available: 1
Working in a light industrial setting, a fabricator is responsible for producing and fabricating metal plates and tags made out of various materials such as stainless steel and aluminum using light industrial machinery. Fabricating of plates and tags is done by hand.
Reports to: General Manager
• May take on additional duties as needed
• Fabricates industrial labels
• Works with machinery to produce labels and tags: pneumatic shears, lamination machine, punches, dies, sanders
• Work weeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm
• Must be able to work longer if necessary
• Industrial setting
• The Fabricator is frequently exposed to noise and a regular flow of people around the shop
• The Fabricator is frequently assigned to changing priorities and must be able to multi-task
• Ability to lift 55 lbs. The Fabricator is supplied dollies and carts for excessive weights
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient spoken and written English
• Punctual, meticulous and reliable
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to read an engineering print
• Basic math skills required
• Drug testing and background checks are required before employment
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 920-731-9105 with questions
Posted by Nicole Swanton about 3 weeks, 12 hours, 4 minutes ago...
Top Dog Commercial
Click link above!
Posted by Nicole Swanton about 9 months, 1 week, 6 days, 10 hours, 35 minutes ago...
New UV Flatbed Printer!
We are so excited to add a new machine to our shop!
Our UV ink flatbed printer can print material 4 ft x 8 ft and almost any thickness.
We can print on a wide variety of materials! From plastic to metal, we are able to provide our customers with large printing that is durable and very high quality!
Posted by Nicole Swanton about 1 year, 2 weeks, 7 hours, 47 minutes ago...
HWY 15 Construction
Road construction is in full force on HWY 15 and County Road CB. Construction crews are creating Wisconsin's second biggest round-about right outside our window!
Here are a few ways you can reach us:
Take Northland Avenue west towards Greenville, right on Mayflower Dr, and first left on Neubert Road.
From the Greenville area you can reach us by taking Everglade east, right on Mayflower, right on Neubert.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please support local Greenville businesses during this hard time.
Posted by Nicole Swanton about 1 year, 2 weeks, 7 hours, 50 minutes ago...
2008 Industrial Nameplate Building Expansion
Due to business growth, in October 2008 we began construction on a new addition to our facility located at W6251 Neubert Road, Appleton, Wisconsin. The project is now complete and we moved into our new space during January 2009.
The addition allows for increased and improved operations for our Industrial Nameplate division (custom industrial ID and name plates, panel fonts, banners, tags, placards and labels), and for our Top Dog Apparel division (screen printing, embroidery, and promotional items).
The additional was built by Keller Inc. - planners, architects and builders.
Posted by Nicole Swanton about 1 year, 2 weeks, 8 hours, 2 minutes ago...